maybe some of you acquired a Create-Your-Own Collage It Tumbler - Black, 16 fl oz
While removing the bottom cap, you can retrieve the insert and do whatever you want with it.
So, let me just offer you a .psd template sized over a A4 spreadsheet that'll fit your new tumbler
Within the .psd file, you'll find the strokes and the Work Path of the frame: all what you need to do is put your elements (picture, text , whatever) inside, print out (do not scale), cut around and insert in the tumbler.
1. open the .psd (resolution is 150px/inch)
2. you can hide group [Elements] and layer [Plain], these are just for demonstration
3. insert an image and resize it so that it fills in the surface within the black stroke (you might want to align the resolution of your input to 150px/inch before import)
4. Once you organized your elements within the .psd and below the layer [Stroke] then you can hit print.
5. Cut along the stroke, parts A & B can be removed as well (at least of the two)
6. Roll and plug in the tumbler.
Please, remember that when you do your customization, everything outside of the black stroke (within the blank area and in the grey areas A & B ) will be discarded after cut-off or hidden while rolled in the Tumbler.
The template is formatted to be printable on a standard A4 spreadsheet so that the tumbler layout will fit.
No major parameters are required to enable print-out.
have fun !
!! IMPORTANT !!
this template is suitable for the Create-Your-Own Collage It Tumbler - Black, 16 fl oz (www.starbucksstore.com/create-…
NOT for the Stainless Steel Create-Your-Own Tumbler, 16 fl oz (www.starbucksstore.com/stainle…